Los Altos History Museum
E V E N T R O O M S F O R H I R E
<< previous Dia 1 of 2 overview next >>
|Exhibit Hall Rental|
The Museum facilities are available for anniversary celebrations, musicals, luncheons, reunions, receptions and weddings.
- Set-up may commence after 4 P.M. on the days the museum is open, earlier on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Events and small weddings with reception (maximum 50 people) may be held in the first floor exhibit hall only if the current exhibit on display allows space.
- Events and wedding receptions must end no later than 10 p.m. with clean-up being finished by 11 P.M. and premises vacated.
- Kitchen is available for caterers and set up.
- Capacity is 80 people at round tables, 150 for stand-up event, or 100 for chairs set up in rows.
- $50 application fee is non-refundable and will be applied towards rental fee
- Refundable security deposit of $500.
The Los Altos History Museum is open to the public Thursday through Sunday 12 to 4 P.M. During these hours we strive to maintain a museum atmosphere.
To inquire about a possible reservation, please contact Mary Ann Poulos, Events Coordinator at (650) 948-9427, Ext. 12, or send an email to email@example.com
copyright © museum.com gmbh. all rights reserved.