Los Altos History Museum E V E N T R O O M S F O R H I R E << previous Dia 2 of 2 overview next >>
Museum Grounds Rental
- $100 per hour, 3 hour minimum
- $50 per hour for use of kitchen
- Use of History Museum gardens
- Use of History House porch and gardens for photography
- Museum Events Coordinator during allotted time
- User must provide own tables and chairs
- Use of restrooms at History Museum
- Amplified music must comply with city code
- Premises must be vacated by 11 P.M.
Our outdoor rental season runs from mid April through mid October. Please be aware that there is no indoor alternative in case of inclement weather. Tent rental may be permitted.
The Los Altos History Museum is open to the public Thursday through Sunday 12 to 4 P.M. During these hours we strive to maintain a museum atmosphere.
To inquire about a possible reservation, please contact Mary Ann Poulos, Events Coordinator at (650) 948-9427, Ext. 12, or send an email to email@example.com