REYNOLDS-ALBERTA MUSEUM M U S E U M S H O P S P E C I A L S << previous Dia 6 of 6 overview next >>
Reynolds-Alberta Museum Booklet Series
A series of 10 booklets dealing with various aspects of the mechanization of transportation and agriculture in Alberta.
1. Perilous Journeys: Early Motoring in Alberta
2. Making Hay While the Sun Shone: Haying in Alberta Before 1915
3. Taking to the Road: Early Auto Touring and Camping in Alberta
4. Roaring Lizzies: Model T Ford Racing In Alberta 1941 to 1951
5. Facing the Land: Homesteading in Alberta
6. Steel and Steam: Aspects of Breaking Land in Alberta
7. Designed to Sell: Automobile Styling Trends 1886 to 1980
8. Toiling in the Woods: Aspects of the Lumber Business in Alberta to 1930
9. Homegrown: Vignettes About Manufacturing Agricultural Implements in Alberta,1890 to 1955
10. When the Whistle Blows: Steam Threshing in AlbertaEach 40 page booklet is richly illustrated with archival photographs.