NATIONAL LIBERTY MUSEUM
G R O U P A R R A N G E M E N T S
<< previous Dia 1 of 1 overview next >>
|A group reacts with interest to the tour guide|
If you are interested in scheduling a guided group tour, please notify the Museum at least 5 to 6 weeks in advance. The Museum cannot guarantee that your preferred dates will be available, but we will do our best to accommodate your request. The best way to reserve the date of your choice is to contact Sharon Kaytes at the National Liberty Museum, 321 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, Pa. 19106; 215-925-2800, ext. 112.
* Group minimum is 10 people.
* General admission rates apply; no additional charge for tour services. $5 adults; $4 seniors; $3 students.
* Tours last approximately one and a half to two hours (includes time for independent touring and gift store shopping).
* Guided tours are usually not available on major religious holidays.
* The Museum is accessible to people with disabilities.
* The Museum does not have dining facilities; many fine restaurants are close by.
copyright © museum.com gmbh. all rights reserved.