Glenfiddich Distillery Visitor Centre << previous Dia 1 of 1 overview next >>
Location of Glenfiddich Distillery
How to get to Glenfiddich Distillery.
Once in the vicinity, the distillery is well signposted. Please do not underestimate journey time: roads in this area (particularly the A95 from Aviemore) can be narrow and winding. To help with your journey, we have provided you with brief descriptions of each different route.
From Aberdeen or Aberdeen Airport
From central Aberdeen to Glenfiddich is 55 miles (88.5km); from Aberdeen Airport to Glenfiddich is 50 miles (80.5km). This takes approximately 1 hour in fair weather.
- Take the A96 west, following signposts for Inverness.
- Go straight across the roundabout on the outskirts of Huntly; approximately half a mile (0.8km) further on, take a left onto the A920 - signposted Dufftown.
- At the T-junction on the outskirts of Dufftown, take another left which leads you to the village square with a central clock tower.
- Take a right immediately after the clock tower. This is A941. Half a mile (0.8km) down on the right is the Glenfiddich distillery.
From Inverness or Inverness Airport
From Inverness to Glenfiddich is just over 50 miles (80.5km); from Inverness Airport it is approximately 45 miles (72km). This takes approximately 1 hour in fair weather.
- Take the A96 east, following signs for Aberdeen.
- At the second roundabout in Elgin take a right - signposted A941.
- Follow this road straight through Rothes village until you reach Craigellachie.
- Look for further A941 and Glenfiddich signs, and turn left to Dufftown. Glenfiddich is approximately four miles along this road on your left.
From Edinburgh or Glasgow
From Edinburgh to Glenfiddich is approximately 175 miles (282km). In fair weather journey time is approximately 3 hours.
From Glasgow to Glenfiddich is approximately 185 miles (298km) and journey time can take up to 4 hours.
- Follow the A9 north and go past the turnoff for Aviemore.
- Approximately one mile (1.6km) beyond the Aviemore turnoff, take a sharp right onto the A95 and stay on the A95 until you reach Craigellachie. Here the A941 and Glenfiddich are sign-posted on the right.