- Tel. 0040 21 2420755.
- E-mail: email@example.com
II. Biographical statement: Born in Bucharest, 11th of March 1959; married; one child; Romanian citizen.
III. Job address:
- Institute of Archaeology, 13 Septembrie Street, No. 13, sector 5, Bucureşti, România (Tel. 0040 21 3188106/3005);
IV. Professional activities:
- Assoc. Prof. at the University «Valahia», Târgoviste (field : European, and Romanian Bronze Age)
- Senior researcher, PhD; coordinator of the archaeological excavations in Mogoşeşti, Mironeşti, Radovanu);
- Director of the Center of Thracology, Romanian Academy (2003-2005);
- Editor and/or editor in chief of Thraco-Dacica, Bulletin de Thracologie, Istorie şi tradiţie în spaţiul românesc (History and tradition in the Romanian land), Symposia Thracologica, Cercetări arheologice în aria nord-tracă (Archaeological Researches in the North-Thracian Space) etc.
- General Secretary of the Romanian Archaeological Society and member of European Association of Archaeologists;
- Stipended senior researcher at Alexander von Humboldt - Foundation, Germany (1998-1999, 2001), at the University of Heidelberg (Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte) related to the following projects: The Bronze Age in Southeastern Europe and it’s connections with the central parts of the Continent and The Middle and Late Bronze Age and the Black Sea regions; Österreichischer Akademischer Austauschdienst (Austrian Academic Exchange Service), Austria (1994), Salzburg, related to the project: The Bronze Age at the Lower Danube.
- Congresses, Conferences, Symposia: Szolnok (Hungary, 1991), Sankt Petersburg (Russia, 1991), Lazise (Italy, 1992), Reni (Ukraine, 1992), Montana (Bulgaria, 1993), Salzburg and Viena (Austria, 1994), Vrsac (Yugoslavia, 1995), Ravenna (Italy, 1997), München (Germany, 1998), Heidelberg (Germany, 1999), Bournemouth (Great Britain, 1999), Sofia (Bulgaria, 2000), Lisabona (Portugal, 2000); Esslingen am Neckar (Germany, 2001); Thessaloniki (Greece, 2002), Belgrade (Yugoslavia, 2002), Karlovo (Bulgaria, 2002), Washington (U.S.A., 2003), Flagstaff (U.S.A., 2004), Fargo (U.S.A., 2006), Vienna (Austria, 2006);
- Member of the organizing committee of the international scientific conferences set by the Romanian Institute of Thracology (1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001);
- Author/co-author of following monographs: (SCHUSTER, F.C.: Perioada timpurie a epocii bronzului în bazinele Argeşului şi Ialomiţei Superioare/ The Early Bronze Age in the Argeş and Upper Ialomiţa - Basin, Bibliotheca Thracologica, XX, Bucureşti; NIKOLOVA, L., with the contribution of MANZURA, I. and SCHUSTER, C. The Balkans in Later Prehistory. Periodization, Chronology and Cultural Development in the Final Copper and Early Bronze Age (Fourth and Third Millennia BC), BAR International Series 791; SCHUSTER, F.C., POPA T.: Mogoşeşti. Studiu monographic/ Mogoşeşti. Monograph. Bibliotheca Musei Giurgiuvensis I, Giurgiu, 2000; NEGRU, M, SCHUSTER F.C., MOISE, D. (2000), Militari-Câmpul Boja. Un sit arheologic pe teritoriul Bucureştilor/Militari-Câmpul Boja. An archaeological site on the territory of Bucharest, Bucureşti, 2001; SCHUSTER, F.C., COMŞA, A., POPA, T.: The Archaeology of Fire in the Bronze Age of Romania, Bibliotheca Musei Giurgiuvensis II, Giurgiu, 2001; SCHUSTER, F.C., CRĂCIUNESCU, G., FÂNTÂNEANU, C., Zur Bronzezeit in Südrumänien. Drei Kulturen: Glina, Tei und Verbicioara, vol. I, Târgovişte, 2005; BARBU, V., SCHUSTER, C., Grigore G. Tocilescu şi “cestiunea Adamclisi”. Pagini din istoria arheologiei româneşti, Târgovişte, 2006) and over 140 studies and articles published in Romania, Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, Portugal, Bulgaria, Austria, Greece, Serbia&Montenegro, Italy, Russia.